Do you love hamsters and have lots of tips, guides, photos to share with other hamster owners? Get your writing, videos, or photos featured on our blog!
Why submit your writing or photos?
- Your submission could be seen by over 9000 visitors every month!
- Get more visitors/followers/subscribers to your blog/instagram/twitter/YouTube channel
- Get shoutouts on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter account
- Share photos and information and help other hamster owners
Are there any requirements?
- Articles should be your original work, a minimum of 300 words, and not posted anywhere else.
- Articles should be saved in the .doc format
- By submitting your work, you agree to let us publish it on Dwarf Hamster Blog
- We may edit your articles for grammar or to include other info or content that we deem helpful to our visitors
- Photos and drawings should be your own and be at least 800 x 600 pixels
What topics are we looking for?
- Tips, tricks, or guides on hamster care such as this
- Hamster product reviews like our article on the best hamster beddings
- DIY hamster articles (include photos please) like this one
- Photos or drawings of hamsters
Interested? Drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your submission, the URL of your blog/twitter/YouTube channel, and any other relevant information (such as your pet’s name).
We will send you an e-mail once we receive your submission (and let you know if it will be featured). Add our email address to your contacts so it doesn’t get filtered as spam. If you do not get an e-mail from us within a week, it means that we did not receive your submission and you should try again or send us a message through our contact form.